Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag- Subscription

RAINBOW HONEY
MYSTERY BAG


Hello every one!!

Today I want to share with you a subscription bag I recently got and subscribed to. After watching my friend Ruby's videos of her mystery bag videos I broke down and I got mine. I am very pleased with the products and polishes. This bag costs $25 and is a very good price for all this stuff. 

Let's Get Started!

First let's talk about the polishes. This bag is the large one and comes with 3 full size polishes. 
This first one is Strawberry Peach Sangria. This cool, strawberry peach creme with holographic glitters and iridescent shimmer is a stunner on the peach or holding a glass of your favorite summer drink.
Here is a swatch of Strawberry Peach Sangria.
For the nail stamping I used one of Uber Chic's nail stamping plates called Mandala Love.







The next color is Goddess Of The Caribbean. A sparkling swirl of magenta and calypso purple, makes this Caribbean beauty shine so bright. 

 Here is a swatch of Goddess of the Caribbean

 For the nail stamping I used Mandala Love from Uber Chic.




This last polish is Melon Cucumber Breeze. A creamy melon cucumber is accented with glitters and shimmers to bring out the sweet breeze of the iconic summer essence.

 Here is a swatch of Melon Cucumber Breeze.
 For the nail stamping I used Mandala Love from Uber Chic




 Now let's talk about the other items. 

First is the perfume body balms. These balms are .15 oz and are in twist up chap stick tube. Which at first I thought they were chap sticks. Thank goodness I waited to open them till after the video I was going to put them on my lips.



 These tubes are perfect for travel. I don't wear much perfume anymore because I don't want it on my shirt due to my baby always being on me. So I tested one on my wrist and I loved it. It felt nice to have a scent on and not all over my clothes. 

The first one is Hawaiian Smoothie. A sunny and tropical blend of island fruit with a splash of apricot and honey.

Next one is Melon Cucumber Breeze. The classic cucumber melon essence with a rainbow honey
twist.

The last one is Goddess of the Caribbean. A mythological blend of Caribbean raspberry nectar, creamy coconut and sweet agave fit for goddess

I am really exited that these came. I can now smell good with out spraying stuff all over me. They blended into the skin nice and did not leave anything behind except the lovely smells they have. They sure do make you feel like your on vacation. 


Next is the Strawverry peach Sangria Perfume Body Mist. This is a 1 oz spray bottle.




This is a light and airy moisturizing body mist formula, formulated to refrest your skin and hair(alcohol and paraben free) with strawberry  peach sangria- sweet and summery strawberries and peaches blended into a light rose wine so refreshing you will feel like you're on vacation.

Next is the Mai Tai Shea Butter Soap Bar. This soap is 4 0z. 




This soap is formulated with ultra moisturizing shea butter soap, feature Mai Tai, a lush blend of island coconuts, pineapple, orange and rum that will definitely take you away.   

That is all that came in this months bag. I am very happy I joined for this months bag. I really love the smells. Looking forward to the next one. 

You can see here what they have to offer.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, everything looks and sounds fantastic. The "Perfume Body Balm" sure got my attention, I love wearing perfumes (however I do not like to wear too much of it) Thank you for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, everything looks and sounds fantastic. The "Perfume Body Balm" sure got my attention, I love wearing perfumes (however I do not like to wear too much of it) Thank you for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only put a tiny bit on and it was enough for me. they are so awesome

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous swatches hun! I love goddess of the Caribbean and melon cucumber breeze.

    ReplyDelete