Sunday, June 5, 2016

ILNP Utra Chrome Color Shifting Flakie Nail Polish


ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies


Hello everyone!
Today I want to share with you my recent purchase of these ILNP ultra chrome flakies. There are several polish destash pages on instagram. I came across one that had a good deal on indie polishes. So what do you know, I snagged some good deals. This first order was ILNP. 

These polish are really dense with flakies and are not transparent like your typical flakie polishes. You can build them up to their full opacity and they would look awesome. I just applied one coat and they are pretty good coverage with one. You can find more colors that they shift with different angles and lighting. With my swatch photos my lighting is not the best but you can still see the shift in most of them. I have one more on its way. I am so happy to own these.

For the swatches I  used a black base to have these polishes stand out. 

Let's Talk Polish!




This first one is my favorite out of the seven. It is call Neon Rosebud . This one shifts from fuchsia, green to gold. I feel this one is so magical with colors. I applied one coat and a top coat.






Up next is Rapture.
This one in the video I was unsure if it was a multi-color one or not. Well it is and shifts from gold,silver to blue. I also applied one coat.  








This next polish is Open Fields 
A pretty blue-green color. This one shifts from a grass green, yellow to a blue. I applied one coat here as well.





Next up is Metropolis
Metropolis shifts from pink, fuchsia, purple green tot blue. This is one I felt I needed two coats.
  



Next is Brillance, Another one of my favorites. 
This one shifts from pale gold, pinkish bronze to light green. It is so colorful it seems. I have applied one coat.









Next is Cold Fusicon  This one shifts from blue, teal to  purple. This one reminds me of a mermaid manicure. Here I applied one coat.




Last up is Atlantis This one a pretty color. Shifts from blue, red orange to purple.
I applied one coat






I am so happy I got these swatched. They are truly amazing. It's no neat how these Indie makers of polish come up with these magical colors. The formula was really nice consistency. As for the application they applied smoothly. I had no issues with these. I can not wait to get more of ILNP. I only on two before ordering these.  Hope that you enjoyed these swatches.

You can see the smooth application in the video below. 
Don't for get to subscribe and share. I want to reach my goal to share a giveway with all my followers.


               

No comments:

Post a Comment