Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wet N Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel

Wet N Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel
 Hello everyone!
I want to share with you this Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel. Are you wondering
what a 1 step wonder gel is? I will tell you.

This polish is a gel like polish but does not require a base coat, top coat or lamp to get the finish of gel polish. This polish is suppose to provide up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.  3-free!  No formaldehyde, toluene or phthalates!
Cruelty free.
Made in USA

Ok so let's talk polish!

This is day 1. Let's begin here.
Day 1 - 2 thins coats with seche vite applied to ring finger

This color is It's Sher-Bert Day! A pretty pink for summer. The amount you get is .45 fl oz. a nice size. For about half the price or less, this polish will get you the look of gel nails with out the empty wallet and the other things needed for gel nails. Get out the door in two coats and in less time.

Day 2- No top coat
As you can see in these two macros I took one with out a top coat and one with Seche Vite. I chose to do this in case the claims weren't as they say. The top picture is with out and you can see it does not have a nice smooth glossy finish. It does have a shine but not as nice as with a top coat.
These were also taken on day two.
Day 2- Seche vite applied

Day 2 


This photo is day 2. What I noticed is that there was no change. Maybe where I capped the free edge has worn but not the whole way. The shine is still there but not as glossy as the ring finger with Seche Vite.
The little nick on the pointer was my fault.

Day 3

On day 3 I noticed the free edge wearing a little bit more. Also the finish on the nails with out top was not as smooth as day one. The ring finger is holding up the best.

Day 4

Here is day 4. The tips are starting to wear but still wearable and holding up. The finish on the nails with out top coat are staring to not be smooth anymore. The shine is still there. I could keep tracking the wear on these. As you can see for me they are holding up.
Here is a macro of both top coat and with out top coat.
Day 4 with seche vite
 As you can see the finish is still looking good. Minimal wear which is what I was expecting from applying seche vite
Day 4 no top coat
Ok so they say no top coat needed. I clearly wold say you do. You do not have to but I found that the wear lasts longer. Here you can see it is not a smooth finish.

My over all thoughts is yes this polish is a long lasting gel like polish. I would recommend this and the other colors as well. There are a total of 18 shades on their website.

I did receive this product for free from Octoly.
My opinions are my own and this is my honest review.
Are you a Youtuber and want to get beauty products to review on your channel. You can sign up here.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment