Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bundle Monster Blogger Plate Collaboration with 3 other ladies


 Collaboration!!

Hello everyone! I have a nail stamping collaboration to share with you. I had teamed up with 3 other ladies here in the nail world who love nail stamping as much I do.
We decided on this nail stamping plate from Bundle Monster Blogger set, Plate BM XL204. This plate was created with Beaching Nails who also joined in on this collaboration. Our vision was to share with everyone how you can create different nail looks with the same plate.

Let's take a Closer Look!!

First up is mine 
I Started off with a watermarble base. I know right, how did I get that from a watermarble? You can see how easy in this video. Watermarble Fail
I then decided that my inspiration picture looked similar to this watermarble, so I decided to stamp it.
 I used my clear jelly stamper to achieve the double stamping. I love how these turned out and by far the best stamping I have done with the clear stamper. You can find those here. 15 % off use CKKT15

 Here is a close up of the four nails I did. If you look at them closely you can see that in each picture the stamp goes along with the watermarble. What I mean is, look at the one with the tree, looks like a rainbow above the tree. The one with just birds it looks like a sunset with the sun being in the middle.


 Here is another collage created. This one is by Mary.


dreamyMM Nails
You can find dreamyMM here on her social media sites.
Facebook
Nailstamp4fun's Look
You can find Nailstamp4fun here on these social media sites.

 Youtube:
Beaching Nails Look

 You can find Beaching Nails here on these social media sites.

YouTube 



It is so much fun doing collaborations with other people. I have done a few in the past and it helps spread the word with the other collaborators. I hope that you check out their videos to see how they created their nail looks. Beaching nails doesn't have a how to video. You can check out her lovely design though. Well everyone I hope this was fun to see 4 different looks.

Don't forget to follow us to see more awesome manis. 


             

No comments:

Post a Comment